It's been a rough four months. I kept meaning to pick up blogging again, but things kept happening.
Somehow, that hasn't quite stopped me from reading, as I've read 148 books since the last time I posted here. There was a ten-day blip when I couldn't manage to even turn a page, but everything after that has been a ridiculous blur. My book ratio's a been a little over a book a day. Don't worry, I'm still happily employed, and I've been sleeping and eating. But we cope in whichever way we can, I guess. I gave up on trying to "review" everything I've read. There's too much and all that happy employment is my priority here. This post is more about trying to clear the pipes, get the backlog out of the way so that it won't be hanging over my head anymore. Maybe that'll help get things going regularly again.
You'd think that all that reading would have killed my next 20 reads, but it's been mostly been binging on graphic novels. I got rid of seven of the twenty though, so that's not so bad. I'm just going to post about what I'm reading now, and the rest of this post will be devoted to the image-list of all the books I've read recently. That's literally the only way I can manage to do this. :))
Fulgrim (Horus Heresy #5) by Graham McNeill
14. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
15. The City and the City by China Mieville
16. Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley
17. Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
18. A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.
19. Life During Wartime by Lucius Shepard
20. In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick
Regular blogging should resume soon.